What Has Happened to Your BIG Plans/Goals for 2020?
It is several weeks into the new year and, if you are like most people, your big plans and goals have fallen by the wayside.
Here are simple steps to get back on track:
Do a “Mind Clearing”
- Make a list of all the projects that are on your mind for business and home.
- Pick one project from business and one from home.
- Write out the steps for each project. Yes – write the steps down.
- Get your calendar and plug in the dates to work on the first steps for each project. This is vital for success!
- After you have completed the first step on a project, ask yourself, “What is the next step?”
- Again, put this step on your calendar. Keep this process up until the project is completed.
- Step back and admire your completed project. Do something to celebrate your success!
- Now go back to your list and decide what the next project is and follow the same system to complete it.
Trying to think about all the numerous steps of a project is overwhelming. Following this process breaks it down and makes it feel doable.
This is taken from page 11 of my e-book, Reduce Mind Clutter – Feel the Freedom. Learn more successful strategies to reduce your stress and accomplish your goals.
Order your copy today for only $4.95 from Clutter-free & Organized!