Clutter and weeds have a lot in common. Consider:
1. Think before you pay for something – where will it go and do I have room for it? If I am not careful, I bring home pretty plants that sometimes die because I do not know where to put them.
2. Plants are a lot like collections – a few are nice but too many become clutter.
3. It is a lot easier to pull small weeds, just as it is a lot easier to tackle small areas of clutter.
4. Even when you have room for things, it may be more than you want to take care of. I live on a farm,so my yard can grow in any direction, but at this point, I have too many flowerbeds!
5. Humor makes life easier. One of my flowerbeds has a sign that says: Weeds For Sale, Pick Your Own!
Is weeding out your clutter on your To-Do List? That’s my specialty. Call me – I can help.