Clutter Collecting Thinking Trap: I’ll just quickly glance at my mail and deal with it later.
Organizing One-Liner: Don’t touch your mail until you can process it!
Processing your mail means making decisions:
1. Am I really going to order out of this catalog?
2. I will put this bill with the other bills to be paid.
3. These items are critical so they need to be filed.
4. Magazines go where I read them.
5. These items were not requested so out they go!
Tip: Process your mail standing and you will be more efficient!